Whether you’re headed for the streets or down to the beach, Silent Theory has a cool and contemporary piece readymade for every occasion. Look to The Vice High Skinny Jeans for a pragmatic everyday staple that embodies the brand’s laid-back ethos. These mid-blue washed jeans feature a high-rise fit and are crafted from stretch denim to ensure a superior fit that keeps you comfortable no matter where your daily adventures take you. Keep it casual with an off-duty cropped tee and sneakers for the ultimate street-style look.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 jeans. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 66.0cm (26”) waist and 76.2cm (30”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 71cm; Front Rise: 27cm; Leg Opening: 24cm (size AU 8)
– Skinny fit jeans
– Stretch cotton-blend denim; some stretch; unlined; opaque
– Mid-blue wash; contrasting navy blue stitching
– High-rise belt-looped waistband
– Zip fly with button-through closure
– Five-pocket design; branded matte silver button stud detail to front pockets
– Ripped knees with ladder detail and raw-cut trim
– Tan leatherette branded patch to right waistline
89.2% Cotton, 9.1% Polyester % 1.7% Elastane
Cold machine wash. Drip dry in shade. Warm iron under cloth.